I still have to pack, but I'm on my way to Japan. Tomorrow, I fly to Chicago, take a long train or cab ride to the hotel, have orientation, spend the night, then fly to Tokyo!
I'll be without internet for awhile, so updates will be rare for a bit. But, in the meantime, feel free to send me mail. I now know my address:
Caitlin Flynn
Minamigaoka Heights 202
Nitta Kizaki Machi 200-6
Ota-shi, Gunma-ken
370-0321
Japan
I have a link for postal rates on the sidebar. I would love all and any mail.
Also, I'm on skype, which allows free phone calls from computer to computer. If you have skype (www.skype.com), call me. My name there is yondole. Of course, AIM is still Saunaka1.
Be sure to keep in touch. So many of you are off doing so many interesting things, I want to hear all about them.

3 comments:
Hi Caitlin. I got the address. Hope you have a wonderful flight. Dad
You're getting mail from me. XD
You should be getting a package from me pretty soon now hopefully!
Post a Comment